Our mission at St Paul’s is:
To create the opportunity for every pupil to achieve their full potential in a safe ,welcoming and vibrant learning environment
- Within the context of Christian values, to encourage and support all children in becoming confident, independent and caring.
- To give everyone the opportunity to achieve to the best of their ability
- To create an atmosphere where we all support, care and respect each other
- To provide a safe, welcoming and exciting place in which to learn and play
- To foster an awareness of the spiritual dimension of life
- To provide a relevant broad, balanced curriculum that will be interesting, exciting and imaginative
- To work together as a whole school community to provide the best education possible
The ethos at St Paul’s CE Primary School is one where we welcome everyone into a caring, nurturing environment providing an education of the highest quality within the context of Christian belief and practice. We encourage an understanding of the meaning and significance of faith and promote Christian values through the experience we offer our pupils. Our chosen values are love, hope, forgiveness, thankfulness, respect and Justice/peace. We enjoy a close relationship with St Paul’s church; children are actively involved in worship and celebrations in church and in school.