Clothes for Inside and Outside Play
- Grey skirt, dress or trousers
- Red school sweatshirt, fleece or cardigan
- White polo shirt
- In summer pupils can wear red and white checked dresses or grey shorts
- Sensible black shoes (velcro rather than laces)
Learning happens as much outdoors as indoors so children need to have appropriate clothing:
- Waterproof coat with hood
- Wellies for wet days
- Suncream / sun hats for hot days
Be prepared for messy clothes as this is part of their learning.
All items must be labelled with your child’s name.