How can you help?
To listen to your child read regularly and to encourage him/her to change their book.
- Supervise them with their homework and ensure it is returned on time.
- Please check your child's book bag daily for letters.
- Parents' evening takes place in November and April. However should you need to discuss any issues with the class or set teacher prior to this, please make an appointment so we can help you.
- At times we may need parents to help on school trips. If you are able to volunteer your time, please see Mrs Gleave for imformation about CRB checks.
How can my child be ready for Lower Key stage 2
- Make sure your child is secure with the alphabet, first key words, addition and subtraction facts to 20, 2, 5 & 10 timestable.
- Encourage your child to read regularly.
- Talk about the time - analogue and digital.
- Practise tying schoe laces.
- Names in all jumpers and PE kits.