Our new parent forum started in Autumn 2018 and has been created to mirror our one voice inclusive meetings.
Who is the forum for?
Focus of the forum:
1. Involve all members of the community in school life
2. Gather parental views on schools improvement
3. Increase communication with all stakeholders
When will the forum be?
• Once a term, alternately at 9.00am and 3.15pm.
• If it is successful and well attended this may increase to 1 every ½ term.
How will the forum run?
• 1. Miss Lee will chair the meetings and introduce the agenda
• 2. The forum will stay focused on the agenda set
• 3. If other areas of focus are raised these will be noted by Mrs Gleave/Miss Norbury for future forums
• 4. There will be a short presentation for each agenda followed by parents views and questions.
• 5. Minutes from the meeting will be placed on the website, will be sent by letter to all parents (eventually by e-mail) and displayed on our notice board.
• 6. If you want to share an idea/view please raise your hand so everyone has opportunity to share
• 7. At the end of the meeting there will be post it notes and paper to make any suggestions and comments regarding discussions and future forums.
You Asked, We Did.