Our new parent forum started in Autumn 2018 and has been created to mirror our one voice inclusive meetings.
Our forum unfortunately was put on hold due to Covid-19, however we are excited to start this up again Autumn 2022.
Who is the forum for?
Focus of the forum:
1. Involve all members of the community in school life
2. Gather parental views on schools improvement
3. Increase communication with all stakeholders
When will the forum be?
• Once a term, between 10.00am and 11.00am.
• If it is successful and well attended this may increase to 1 every ½ term.
How will the forum run?
• 1. Miss Lee or a member of the senior leadership team will chair the meetings and introduce the agenda
• 2. The forum will stay focused on the agenda set
• 3. If other areas of focus are raised these will be noted by Mrs Gleave/Miss Norbury for future forums
• 4. There will be a short presentation for each agenda followed by parents views and questions.
• 5. Minutes from the meeting will be placed on the website, will be sent by letter to all parents (eventually by e-mail) and displayed on our notice board.
• 6. If you want to share an idea/view please raise your hand so everyone has opportunity to share
• 7. At the end of the meeting there will be post it notes and paper to make any suggestions and comments regarding discussions and future forums.
Minutes will be kept on the website for 1 year (we have kept 2018 & 2019 to show how the forum works).
You Asked, We Did.